Ivi!!

Monday 4th February 2008

Aaaaaannnnddd she's finally here!!

Ivi Nishrah Abdul Malique! 

The Fourth Offspring, The Third Sister, The Post-NY Postcoital Result! :) Arrival noted at Singapore General Hospital (yes, where the other three also made their debut appearance!), this evening.

So cute, I couldn't stop staring! Thick hair, thick eyebrows, full cheeks, pink skin...the works! Good thing she's a wee lass, or else she'd prolly beat me up for staring so shamelessly at her. She did, however, give a little wail of frustration at one point when all of us crowded around her cot, cooing like excited pigeons. We backed-off immediately. Yes, don't mess with the newest babe in town, y'all!

I couldn't take pictures coz my battery ran out of precious power at the last hour but I will be back with a vengeance.

Congratulations, Shireen and Malique!

 

PS: Clearly, Azim and I kena catch up big time when we actually start to procreate! No..no..still not yet..so don't ask hor.....not for the next one-and-a-half years at most. Bond kena habis dulu! :)

No comments: