I regret to announce that something unfortunate has happened.
Something undeniably so vital in my life, so centered in my world and so important in my daily expressions has been seriously tripped. Therefore I shall not be blogging for a while to be a little bit depressed with my loss while administering some damage control.
But I'd like to send out a Batsignal to see if anyone can help me with that damage control.
Damage done?

Ouchies tau!
Yeah, if anyone is asking what happens when someone accidentally/purposely kicks/drops or sits/dances/jumps on a laptop screen...this is it. This is what you get. Pretty but painful accidental art made with colourful lines and monochrome patches. Thanks to me. Who left it on the floor. And then kicked the screen when I was in motion.
Current salvation comes in the form of Azim The Babushuknya's laptop but it's a MacBook and I'm not so much a Mac fan. Despite all the whiteness Apple can offer.
So can anyone help or does anyone know anyone who can help me with this? Anyone had this before?
Holler. Thanks. :)
PS: This is a real problem can? I've heard about that "cracked screen" prank and I wish someone DID pull that prank on me but it's not. This is betol tak bedek punya problem. So this is not an attempt at anything but a call for help to see if anyone from the bloggeratti knows anyone who can fix this. I didn't see the point of going into detail initially actually but here's the lead-up to the screen-kicking event, anyway:- It was on the floor because I was doing yoga and playing the yoga DVD on it- my maid called me out to the living room because we had guests -I sat outside for a little while to chat with said guests -forgot about my laptop on the floor completely -ran in to the room to get something that the guests had "kirim" me from Dubai and accidentally kicked my poor little helpless laptop in the face. Hard. :( It's just the screen ,thank goodness, the main unit is okay because from that tiny little corner of the screen that's still okay, I can still move around my little mouse cursor and see stuff being launched. But please..help save my screen!

12 comments:
ouch!
why leave it on the floor in the first place? hmm.shit happens anyway.
btw,hope ur doin a-ok!
-heidi-
Hmmm, I thot retak je...this is macam kena tendang kuda! :-P
Banyak lah dia punya crack screen. Why do you go to this extreme to explain your lack of entries?
That picture of a cracked screen was used for a well known prank. Just search for 'cracked screen' on Google Images and Youtube.
Your readers are not stupid.
If you delete this comment, I will know you delete comments to save your own face and then maybe, I will see new light in your dramas.
hello rina
since i started moderating comments, i've NEVER deleted a single one that came in to my Comment Moderation page. insult me? drop my water face? make fun of me? accuse me? bring it on, i've gone through worse real life dramas than blog wars with faceless "soldiers" so this cookie ain't crumbling that easily.
but rina dear or whatever your IC name might be, i would delete, however, only if any of those comments were to include any member of my family. because its not nice. so far, since I started comment moderation, I've not received a single comment that I had a real reason to delete.
not even yours, with all your intelligent Sherlock-type deductions. :)
but thanks for your time.
raihan , its anna.
am in jakarta , 3 days , ur favourite flite.hehhhh.
anyways,dunno the solution but that happened to my laptop in dxb.the one yang aku favourite favourite-kan.i didnt kick it but i grabbed it and i guess my hands were too strong for that lil while.and tada , like urs , art became FART.
u might need to get a new lappie cos it will definately spread and trying to fix it might cost more than buying a new one.seriously.i did ask and it REALLY was gna cost me more.
try asking ard,am sure u have the resources.
u take care.
PS:if ur lappie is frm dxb,and u need it fixed in dxb (if its still under warranty),if i have an sg flite (which i dnt this mth cos stupid aku dunno how to bid )i cn try running tt errand for u,luk me up in msn.
ta!
cracked screen produce the same effects rina. what are you? a techie or something? and wow, you do have ample time in your hands to be searching google/youtube for images of cracked screen.
maybe rina, you should try doing the same thing to your laptop and see the results.
Dear, i've been reading ur blog. Dun worry, i come in peace. Lurving this blog hopping thingy, nice escapism reading ur blog :) Btw, my fren encountered this cracked lappy screen b4, and it was just a few mths after she bought it. Went to the shop, and was told guarantee didnt cover cracked screen and was told to send to fujitsu and pay abt 700$+. Well.. that was more than a year, presently, she still havent gotten it fixed, and gotten used to the crack, amused with this black crack on her screen.
then again... mebe its a sign! to get a new lappy.. watcha waiting for? hehe.. cheer up yah!! :)
CT-
mac book is da bomb ok..hahaha..coz im using macbook.maybe ure not use to the left click thingy..hahahaha..but i tink its better get a new lappie..heh.
u take care aite?
Hi Raihan...
Been reading your blog..nice...
anyways, my friend is in this line..u may visit his website http://www.itechjunction.com/
U have been strong in handling pple that are just too envious or too free with their lives... Keep the faith gal! Remember, what doesnt kill ya makes ya stronger.... Afterall, Allah knows it all... :)
Linn
Hey Raihan, I luv reading your entries. Hope you get your lapie fix soon! And ignore all those nonsence comments.., hey Rina you referrin to this rite?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HU7I7lJS-4
Guess,u rina are the lame one. Takecare Raihan
so d konek..cracked screen pun nak bilang satu dunia...
cn just pm ur gundek and ask per...
hmm anythin jus for attention..
To the anonyme above:
Im just a passer-by who reads raihan blog, cos she's linked to my fren's blog. Ive seen and heard a lot of hoohaa in previous entries but chose not to rub my nose in. But I am just concerned abt how comments are being written. If Raihan or any other human might've written something defamatory, the writer deserves all the back lash thrown at him/her. But if she writes about her cracked screen, it is none defamatory and one should not leave such bad comments and remarks. Its her blog, its her rights to blog about her screen. Why does it concern you.
FYI, a blog is always attention grabbing, thats the main purpose and comments left are also attention grabbing especially when strong unpolite words such as "konek" part of a comment.
As a malay lady, Im utterly disappointed by the bitchiness displayed by the commentors. Sigh...
Post a Comment