Thirteen Sins

Friday 13th July 2007

I thought the hulloballoo about the article would die down. But it didn't. In fact, it got worse.


"......you can say you earn BIG moolahs but in actual fact you just earn a little bit more than others. You can say you got great house and car but in fact you have loads of debts sekeliling pinggang..

you bragged about your life in dubai pat Berita Harian few months back , saying you love it so much and also the high salary you earned and the cars and property you had. and oh yes study and fly at the same time???

But why are you back in Singapore for good? Maybe contract not renewed? Terminated? MIA?? "


It got ugly. Ugly, hostile, indignant and angry. Feathers have been ruffled, tangled and plucked by my article.

Seriously, why does it bother you so? Maybe I am absolutely void of moral values, I could lie shamelessly in public, nevermind the repercussions. Or maybe I didn't lie, maybe I really am goddamned lucky to get all the blings I said I had. Maybe I was misunderstood. Or maybe you just chose to misunderstand. Maybe I was such a terrible stewardess, I had to leave my job by force. Maybe I wanted to do something else with my life, I left my job voluntarily. Maybe I was terminated. Maybe I resigned. Or maybe I am pregnant so I can't fly? Maybe maybe maybe....would you know for sure?

But again, why does it bother you so? Would my misery and misfortune be your catalyst to happiness? If I got fired, would you be thrilled? If I got an incurable disease and am doomed to die, would you throw a gala of celebration? If I only really earned $2 per day, would your bank balance swell in contrast?

If all purported is true, then I only seek your sympathies. Spare me from my shame. My life is in shambles. I have been fired from my glamourous job, I am exposed as a liar and a con on national media and I am drowning under the evil waves of debts. I've lost my cars and property to creditors. Soon enough, my husband, the one and only man I love and look up to with awestruck eyes, will leave me. I will be divorced in due time, with your "kind" hopes and prayers. I am so stupid, I cannot possibly study and work at the same time so getting my degree is out the window as I was forced to drop out of the Perth university I claim I am getting my education from. It is also impossible, I just realized, to stay in Dubai but study in Perth at the same time! How come I didn't figure that out earlier in my lying game? How come I'm so stupid and suay?! Oh....I hate myself, I hate my life, I hate Emirates and I hate hate HATE all the rich, happy, lovely, clever, kind people in this world. Oh woe! Oh life sucks!

Downtrodden to a pulp, I should be just about ready to knife myself now.

Would that be sunshine I see in your world then?

Happy Friday The Thirteenth, one and all!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irregardless apa reson kau, bukan seluar dalam orang lain... its yours and yours alone.. if he or she wants to destroy you, it is soooo obbious how sad and pityful he or she was, is and will be.. its ok hun.. it will come back to her... insyallah... GOD wont let these people get away easily.. R.A.Y.N.E

Anonymous said...

Omg! I cant believe how people can be sulking up to u so much. U give the wrong information to aspiring stewardesses in Spore to choose Emirates.

Let me tell u this. U are just making urself sound and look so glamorous on the net. ur jet setting lifestyle just happens to appeal to those who are not as lucky.

And the more you go "my one and only man" , "the only love", "the man i love the most" clearly shows that u r so pathetic b'coz u are sooo insecure. Im sure eveyone loves their man as much as u do. We do not need the pre-wad kind-of-man-is-he-in-ur-life description.In any case, he looks like a doremon to maybe unless, he has the dough.

Pls be tactful with waht u haf to say. And then everything will fall into place.

Anonymous said...

Oh my this people just being so bloody kay poh... why cant everybody mind their own f....k..g business let people live their own life simple and easy... you like you read if not why bother reading the papers, blogs, etc and spending time to type comments... Oh please people whoever you are go get a life.. there's other better thing to do... take care of your own f...k..g life and your family... Believe in retribution...

Anonymous said...

Oh my so wat he looks like doremon so wat he has the dough so wat damn it... you bloody idiots.... get a life... probably you are not married, probably you're jeoulous... probably you're unhappy with you're marriage.... well thats life just be yourself don pretend to f...k..g be perfect than probably you'll be the prophet...My god people so jeoulous about other people adoring their husband, their wife and the family ... and you yes YOU if you reading this please I beg GO GET A LIFE.... hahahahah F....K..G HELL...

Anonymous said...

poor raihan.

ur whole life orang asyik nak cakap pasal kau nyer hutangs and debts, i notice. i've been reading ur blog for quite sum tym,maybe u noe who i am but i dun think so. i read since 2 yrs back wen sumone mentioned to me sum couple is getting married in the ritz and showed me ur blog.

all i cud think off that tym was man this couple must be rich or they've saved a lot or their parents are rich or u guys took a big loan to marry there or u guys must deal in drugs or sumthing.hahahahh..no offence aah.joking only.

but i respect its all ur business.i only hope for myself wen my wedding comes i can do it in style too. we all grow up nak fairytale wedding aperrr...

anyway, my message is not really for u....

its for everyone yg tak puas hati sangat... sampai skarang tak habis ke cerita?even if raihan hutang...korang bayarkan ke dia nyer hutang yang korang nak stress sangat? and even if raihan is so lucky to get murah rezeki to get wat she wants, korang mengamok ke yang dia tak belikan korang prezen? even if raihan punya mak bapak moyang kaya nak kasi dia $$, korang marah ke korang tak dapat harta pusaka? ye laaa...kita kan semua care and share. sampai sluar dalam pon korang nak share.

cam merepek kan? tak logik. korang suka eh cakap pasal hutang? raihan kawin pat ritz=hutang. raihan beli kereta=hutang. raihan beli rumah=hutang. raihan beli bag=hutang. raihan beli kotex baru-hutang. raihan beli susu lembu-hutang. mampos siak gini.

soalnyer....nie semua...korang biar betol? macam mana korang smua pandai sangat sampai korang tau soal-soal peribadi raihan?? korang bomoh ke? dia punya financial controller ke? please lah share macam mana korang boleh tau begitu banyak tentang hal dia so aku pon boleh tau...aku pon nak korek cerita sikit..bukan pasal raihan...pasal ur kakak's laki. pls email to makcikkaypoh@otakmati.com

kalau ada orang yang bodoh nak masok emirates just based on apa kluar pat BERITA HARIAN then orang macam tu mesti bodoh. tak masok otak kalau orang nak kerje pat negeri jauh tak tau buat research sendiri...baca blog orang yang glam sikit aje nak jadi glam jugak abih nak join.....baca paper article kecik abih percaya habis.....bodoh namayer tu!

anyway, article tu pon article berita harian..paper yg aku paling tak berkenan..paper untuk MELAYU kaypoh aje...

aku dah naik darah sikit siakkk type macam gini. tak pernah siak...aku jaga blog dan hal aku sendiri selalunya tapi skarang macam dah melebih kan?

sebelom aku besarkan dosa aku sendiri, aku habiskan cerita. korang pon harus MYOB jugak. raihan, best thing for u to do is to ignore all the hati busuk in these people.

and we all should always ingat your Creator. Allah S.A.W.

and this RAYNE...i think i noe who u are...please jangan nak act baik eh depan raihan macam gini...aku pon tau kau pon kalau beboal pasal raihan...kau champion! hahahahah.

Anonymous said...

oh wow... where was i wen that article was published in BH?.. oh wait.. i don buy BH. *slaps forehead*


anyway dearie, no attention is bad attention kan.. if all the bad vibes gets a lil overwhelming for you, juz go to ur lil happy space and take a moment to breathe.


and as for the rest of the raihan haters/worshippers.. juz remember dat most of this world is judgemental, whether they admit it or not. no, not everyone is truthful. in fact, i can gurantee everyone lies. it does get annoying imposing your morals on someone else. no, you are not right all the time, but i'm not saying you're wrong either. friends do get sick with each other. and yes, people do misunderstand.


so lets spare ourselves from havin another blog war.. we are after all, grown ups. rite?

Anonymous said...

hey org yg tanak di ketahui... kalau kau ingat RAYNE champion.. yes.. memang dia champion... apa pasal kau susah sangat... and dont THINK!!! and MYOB as you said.. kalau tak tau apa2 buat tak tau sudah.. jgn pandai2.. as KIKEN said, lets not wage another blog war..

Anonymous said...

RAYNE? hah sapa tak kenal RAYNE?? Dia pon terkenal pat emirates jugak dengan mulut dia dgn pisau besar pat tangan dia... depan org baik,tunjuk simpati..blakang org tu kutuk/buat mulut habis habisan!!! bagus la tu kau ngan raihan members!!!

Anonymous said...

Kesian i see si raihan and azim they such nice couple but people so bloody jeoulous about them you know yourself if i'm talking about you. who are you to critic people.. orang drive kereta besar pun jeolous sampai cakap azim bawa kereta besar nak show people he is a man, what f...k..g nonsense.. then yang dia bawa kereta porsche kecik apa nak show that he is small boy... kalau jeolous say so don pretend to be nice or concerned.. By the way I personally know Azim and Raihan... this beautiful couple is very genuine about themselves, never want to show off.. and if they ever want to show off they deserve to as they work hard for it... as i see and observe they just want a happy comfortable life and not showing off like some people who beli small things and tell the whole world and non stop bragging about it... typical melayu ada sikit bilang satu dunia...hahahhah life is full of funny nonsense people and their bullshit life....

ajin said...

foremostly e incorrect usage of sulking is mildly amusing. i will however grant that e idea of an aspiring stewardess tickles me more somewhat.

secondly, last i checked, elle-est-amoureuse.blogspot.com isn't e official website nor is it an aspiring website for 'aspiring stewardesses' nor does it claim to be. there's a myriad of such websites for such aspirants seeking out such 'CORRECT INFORMATION' and if someone is too much of a dumbfuck to equate reading of blogs to research related to one's own future for which one is solely responsible for &job opportunities, markets and industries and other such TRUTHS, especially so when such a job is their only lifeline out of some unlucky situation, i hardly think my friend should be held accountable for their resourcefulness or lack thereof.

thirdly context and its dimensional nature is important to the communication of information. it depends upon the information as well as how the recepient of the info chooses to perceive it. For example when one says cabin crew for emirates, my understanding of it, my contextual conception of it is that its a job like any other. but some might understand it as glamour. perhaps it might be more helpful if you made uniform everyone's context. and while you're at it find a cure for cancer, poverty and instate world peace.

which wanker chief justice made you the legislator on the choice prefix one may choose to give one's own husband on one's own blog? that u chose to find your way here, that you chose to read it, i'm quite afraid that hardly relates to your need. unless of course i found out who you were and forced your head to the screen and said read you who knows not the meaning of sulk, then i guess you could say, hey! i really don't need this can?

as is with sulk, i highly recommend the investment in a dictionary to better your own understanding and henceforth advocation of tact. if not chup ke chut hain alrite?

raihan, luv luuuuv u goyle. phatt when?

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, I read your blog. Look, don't give a crap about what people say about you. I mean, I used to and that made me feel insecure. Your man and you are everything you need. Bloggers are cruel and fickle and that's why I made an exit. I'm much happier now, really. And if you're in Singapore, and want to meet up, let me know and we'lll catch up, cool? Cheers, Liy

Anonymous said...

and diana? stop attacking raihan lah. and also, stop convincing other people to go against raihan. yes, you diana. we can smell your rotten heart from a mile away.

love always,
Kita smua. The people you tried to include in your crusade against raihan.

Anonymous said...

to anonyme,

ko jgn nak tarik diana lak in dis conflict.. she da tak kuasa ngan si raihan nie..padahal its about sum ex-crew who was not happy abt wat she said in the papers and her worldly brag.apasal ko nak tarik dia lak. ko ingat dia sorg per enemy raihan? ko jgn nak smbarang accuse org lain lak..
u cn smell her rotten heart? i tink u need to get your nose chcked by doctor again..ntah2 taik hidung ko yg berkerak pat dalam hidung ko. wah happi lah raihan ada cntroversy lagi!!!

Anonymous said...

diana, aku tau bukan ko sorang enemy raihan.pasal ko dah banyak bilang cita so aku rasa raihan ada banyak enemy skarang.semua kaum puak ko jugak. aku rasa pon ko konon konon aje tak kuasa ngan raihan pasal ko dah kompol banyak orang bodoh to caya sama ko jadi ko boleh diam skejap biar orang lain (mcm adik angkat bodo kau yanni) buat keje kotor ko. abih skarang pon ko konon tak kuasa ngan si raihan pasal ko nyer power blogger fren yg keje SIA tu dah tak heran ngan ko. dulu ko angkat bodek dia sampai habis. skarang? apa jadi? dia pon tak kosa nak join ko. dia dah pandai. dia masih ada harga diri. tak macam ko.

aku bukan nak tarik ko dalam conflict ni pasal aku tau ko sudah memang dalam conflict ni. ko dulu slalu beboal ngan orang lain cerita sedih ko, apa raihan dah buat ngan ko, hidup ko yang raihan musnahkan. ko bilang cita sampai ko nangis-nangis pon ada...nak mintak simpati orang lain jadi dorang smua benci raihan pasal konon kesiankan ko. ko jangan nak nafi. ko suka bawak cita kesian ko. anak sakit,ko sakit, hati sakit,ngandong gugur, laki ko punya nama baik kene taik, smua ko cakap raihan yg buat abih ko nangis nangis. betol tak diana? ko mintak smua orang kesian kan ko betol tak diana?

aku da muak. aku cakap sini habis sini. blog aku dah lama tutop. aku tak harus masok campor. tapi yang benar tu kita galakkan. yang salah tu kita betolkan.

if anyone -not including the one named here- is offended by this things i just said, then i apologize. to diana, im not sorry. u should be the one who is sorry.

Anonymous said...

omg tak pasal2 diana pulak yang kena... this is totally absurd. whatever outcome on raihan's life, has got nothing to do with others!

diana got nothing to do with this right from the very start. its raihan who chose / decide on how her life would be. nobody asked her!

its ridiculous to blame other people for what raihan is going thru!

nonsense!

Anonymous said...

ajin!

Gua caya sama lu!

nanacici