Tuesday 5th June 2007
This is very tiring, this is!
Tiring. Difficult. Testing. Challenging. Frustrating. Complicating. Horrifying.....sometimes.
I cannot describe it enough. And I'm sure neither can Azim, especially since he's burning more kilojoules than I am at this. My favourite fella's now felled, as we speak. Falling asleep as I type the word "sleep". And each morning, as we wake up, we know, it'll still take some time till all this settling down is really settled. No one said it would be easy. And no one we know has been through this before since everyone we know is still doing pretty much what they've been doing. We're the only ones we know now who are........transitioning at such a pace, at such a time, at such a degree.
But I'm loving every minute of this. And not too long ago, I didn't think that I would. I thought I'd be scared. I'm not. I thought I'd be worried. I'm not. I thought I'd be unhappy. I'm not. I'm just really loving this. And that's a big surprise to me. Since there's someplace else that I still do love with all my heart too. With some people and some things that I love, still there. Still only there.
Then again, hey....home is really where the heart is, isn't it?
And I'm home. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wa manyak suka lorrr
*hugs*
potek, aku rindu kau.. aku takde SIN flt and I feel miserable.. SO many things to tell you
akak! i dah ade blog! u go link k! sayang u! muacccks!
http://remindersofyou.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
ZIHAN
Just wondering, how's the emirates interview? And what sort of question do they ask? Is it hard to get in? Any tips and advices perhaps?
Thanks for your help in advance.
-Singapore-
Post a Comment