Friday 25th May 2007
I can't believe how much deeper into her barrel she can scrape.
However, I can't help but maintain indifference and choose to be placid. I thought I would care, react like I used to and violently load my own ammo but I'm suddenly so malas. The annoyance went as fast as it came. Like a pinprick, one poke and that's it. Khalas.
It is seriously tedious to deal with the likes of her, where every fact is either severely twisted, conveniently omitted or blatantly conjured up. For someone with such limited vocabulary and questionable grammar, she is truly skillful with the written word in her own way. At the end of the day, it is painfully ironic that I still somehow manage to look like the liar simply because I refuse to lie.
If there is a real issue here, my dear, please do not hesitate to consider more private alternatives to get in touch with me to let me know the "stalking nonsense" I've supposedly been up to. Going public is so passe. Like I've said to someone earlier today, I cannot compromise my human dignity like this. And neither should you.
If there is no real issue but you would just really like to see me scuttle away wounded and cower in shame at your recent "expose", then sorry, I very malas. Fury-inspired poetry, childish name-calling and indignant dirt-digging no longer appeals to me, like it did before whenever your cerita-tak-habis-habis thing rears its ugly head. I'm no longer compelled to prove myself as I think I've proven myself here long and loud enough. I think I'm quite done with you here. So, m'am, cakap lah apa kau nak cakap.
Ladies and germs, this (muka) sampan has sailed.
:)
PS: For the kind information of the virtual public, frequent multiply visits, blog hops and profile view doth not a stalker make. A kaypo, yes, but not a stalker. However, if one day, you found out that I stole your torn panties from your home and framed them up just to stare at them with glazed eyes every day, then you can call me a stalker. And a lesbo pervert too, at that! Heh. When like that...apa mau tunggu lagi? Call police!! Faster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
*applause*
raihan, well said. as always!
hi raihan ,
i forgot to mention over here that DIANA LOOKED NO DIFFERENT FROM AN INDONESIAN MAID.
Who is she , to compare with you who looked so radiant !
Haha , Diana the indon maid.
Thank you.
I had a good laugh to actually see how Yanni actually looks like. All I can say is..."Calling people muka sampan when you have muka planet of the apes??" ;p
I think I should repeat what I had said at your other post.
By the way if you all should know, I have bumped into yanni and she looks gorgeous in person. Her features are sharp and prominent.
She doesn’t look like a typical malay. I don't mean that you or raihan looks like typical malay.
I saw diana's blog, I think she is fair & beautiful.
Fair enough, yanni should not have call raihan names.
neutral passerby
don't fight anymore. :)
raihan! i so suka this entry!! nicely done,gerl! how i wish i cld slap this entry of urs into the face of this person who's making my butt cringe!
Post a Comment