Raihan Radisson

Tuesday 20th March 2007 (Part Deux)

Frankfurt.

Gorgeous room.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gorgeous bathroom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gorgeous free internet (with discovery of gorgeous Ford truck up for sale in Dubai.....for me?).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was kidding earlier about being terperap dalam bilik.

But with all of the above, coupled with a not-so-gorgeous but very-much-so-goner Raihan, I'm so not kidding now.

I've sold my Frankfurt soul to Radisson.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Danke.


PS: I swear it feels like Paul Smith and Missoni had a frenzied love tryst in this hotel room and either one of them came....all over. Oh my....oh.. *squirms*.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawanyer....nak ikut bleh??

ina said...

eh the room so lawa....if me kan, i will just hibernate seh...hehe...tink ure still there kan? im going dubai tom...dun tink will be seeing u then...so ermmm have fun over there and any lv? hehe

Red said...

Ouh, that be a gorgeous room indeed! :D

mrs malique said...

wow vair nice!
wats the hotel name agn?

mrs malique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs malique said...

ok got the name..Radisson..sorry blonde moment :p

Anonymous said...

Oohh.. lawa nya this room!!! Gerenti sedap nie tidurnya..~ wah wahhh~~