Of Penyeboks And Post-Its

Monday 26th February 2007

Seriously, some people are just closet penyeboks.

Ugh.

I do, then she also want to do. The funny thing is, I know, if it was the other way round, I kid you not, I won't hear the end of it. If it was the other way round, she will be pleased as puck, all smug and satisfied that that this non-entitity to her unroyal self has copied her. If it was the other way round, UnKool and The Gang will make fun of me till the cows come home. Oh well, good luck with that, toots! The difference between us is that I'm not making any profit here. When it's time to go, it's time to go. Even at more than half off. :P

Moving on, I came back to some pleasurable grafitti on my caRR, after combing half the crew carpark for it:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A really lovely post-flight post-it, yes? Makes a tough Tehran sector really worth it. Besides also hitting the point home of how dusty my caRR is. These desert winter winds can really take the shine out of the bling, I tell ya!

Who likes chrome with a layer of dust? Not me. But I also like the grafitti. Sadly, I can't have it both ways.

So....terrycloth-towel bikini carwash, anyone?

:)

5 comments:

belle papillon said...

so this is your new ride,huh? cool!

as for your little woe,juz let go & let God..

belle papillon said...

by the by,heard abt u appearing in tdy's Berita Harian (SG). makin fofular lah u!

Anonymous said...

soalan cepu emas.

sape punya muka dekat berita harian nyari? sape? sape? sape?????!!!

lol.

Anonymous said...

ME KNOW WHO THE MENTEL FACE IN THE PAPERS! muahahaha!!

upon seeing dengan lincah me sms member Persatuan lagi satu (MsTai-Tai si member bangun 5pagi for d sake of her skool-going kids.. oh she's SO the mother mithali)..

why? cuz AWAK DAH TUKAR KE KRETA IDAMAN KU!! d droolsome Hollywood Glam RANGE ROVER!! oh u r killing me MsRaihan.

great choice i must say!

Anonymous said...

range rover? nice! in singapore it's at least $350 000!!! so mahal!lucky u...i dun think in dubai its crazy expensive like that!

live it up raihan!!

read abt u in BH and someone i noe reads ur blog so she gave me ur URL and so ive been snoopy snooop in with ur links and all.

one question:

frm wat i see here in ur blog,u hv the makings of a real celebrity..why aren't u an artiste in Suria yet?

looking forward to read more of u here!

tk care!

-Siti