After I sent him off for his flight to Frankfurt, very early this morning....

Taken at 6.57am, with my camera phone@Crew Briefing Center's entrance
...I took a moment to realize yet another reason why I love living here so much.

Taken at 7.04am, with my camera phone @Crew Briefing Center's carpark entrance
Yes, Dubai's mornings are beautiful like that.

8 comments:
Am I the first?? woo
hoo!
masya allah! its juz an absolute beauty, isnt it?
y isn't SG mornings dis beautiful??
mebbe it is, juz tt i nvr woke up early enuff to witness it.heh....
kak raihan, holleeeeer! hehehehehe....
It is indeed a beautiful sight..when can we get to experience it?
*sighs*
eh azim so lucky kan everytime get to go frankfurt! vair jeles k!
you know we are contemplating to make a quick trip to dubai :)
but first pls tell me what is the weather like in April? Naz is sceptica and worried it might be a tad too warm. putera gunung ledang tu satu!
Memang nak bangun pagi tu liat badan but once your eyes got fixed to the beautiful scenery, terbeliak biji mata!
Bila nak mari Singapore lagik???
I've missed you! 3 mths ++ entries to read through! Yikes!=)
I've missed you! 3 mths ++ entries to read through! Yikes!=)
yoo...i need u and ur readers help kak raihan...i need u guys to give me some ideas on how to celebrate valentine's dae..acknowledgement will be given ...just go to my blog and post it in via the comments box k..muack....love u guys..aniwae the scenery is indeed beautiful..kak raihan, bila nak update??
raihan been a long time....y never update??...
Post a Comment