Ladies Landing

Saturday 30th December 2006

Quick one.

Guess which of my favourite ladies are back 'ere in Dubai to herald in Hari Raya Aidiladha with Azim and I, as well as welcome 2007 while indulging in the paperbagged pleasure that is the Dubai Shopping Festival 2006/2007?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mummy and Zihan. Landed in Dubai, 0525hrs 29th December 2006. On time, on target.

"Kakak! We're at the arrival hall already. Where are you?"

"I'm at the greeters area, right next to a woman with very big boobs, . Like, phenomenally big."

"Hah? Why there?!"

"Coz there are SO many people here and we might not see each other since I'm so small and you're so blur and Mummy's so maintain seasoned traveller. But she and them, you can see even before the plane landed, I'm sure."

"Oh."

They found me within seconds of scanning the greeters crowd. Yes, *snaps fingers* like that. Thanks, Silicone Sisters! :) Forget welcome signs, overperkiness at an overcrowded arrival hall is now the way to go!

And so the end of my 2006 will be as such....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...and then some.

And yes, Zihan's going to miss a few days off school while she hoorayhooray here in Dubai. Sukanyer diaaaa....!! For the record, I strictly don't advocate truancy but I do adore my sister that much.

:)

Salam Aidiladha, everyone!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Adiliadha to you and your family. : )

Anonymous said...

Eid Adha to you n family! kita slalu plan nak mit up but never materialise so hopefully ter*bum* u kat Mall of Emirates or Ibn Batuta lah eh..since ur mummy & adik are here to do some damages!! Makcik jgn lupa shopping sakan tauuu!! hahahah...JUNESKY

Anonymous said...

Urgh! That's it! Next time if I feel like cutting class, I'll hop on over to Dubai, ok? Got spare room? I'm very small and I only eat very little. That's why I'm so skinny. ;)

Merry raya and happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

belated salam aidiladha to u & family. happy new year too!!
ur younger sis sure looks gorgeous now...
she's lost weight izzit?? so pretty..
(can i say she's prettier than u now? LOL)
(erm, i'm a lady ah~~)_

mrs malique said...

wow mummy looks HAWT posing sebelah RANGE ROVER ah in all black ala CHANEL!

yes and I so tak tau malu to say that I'm so jealous that they're there...ARGGGH! esp during the sale period..biler agaknyer aku nak jejak kaki over there again?

on another note SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI to you,Azim and the whole gang who are over there now and HAPPY 2007 too!

from us SHIRALIQUE & family ;) *hugs*