Celebrities!!

Monday 11th December 2006

In Jakarta. Now.

Was in Singapore. Yesterday.

See, as much as I love being in Jakarta for two solid days and partaking in the pleasures it offers (i.e. cheap shopping, cheaper massages,the best sup bontot), I blew $300 on a full-fare Garuda flight to Singapore from Jakarta yesterday to pay homage to homies in the form of two weddings of two very important couples and one birthday of one very important one-year-old individual.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The New Mr and Mrs Norimah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The New Mr and Mrs Lin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Aniq And The Mak Aniq

And all that, was priceless.

To all celebrantes yesterday, couple or individual...congratulations!!

(Mak Aniq, I don't mean to scare you but before you know it, it'll be a celebration of the couple kind..heheheh! And the couples here will be having their own little individuals as well. Oh, how grown up we all are!)

3 comments:

LadY HaCkwReNcH said...

hey..Lin is Suhailin isit...i used to do camps with her back in poly days..hehe wow shes married now? n shes flying too?? send my congrats n regards to her..thx..

Raihan said...

i will insyaAllah....and HEY! you were from NgeeAnn Poly too?? Me oso tau! I was frm MCM though and I noe Lin was frm ECH..you leh?! You thtink WE'VE ever met at all?! Heheh..

Waah..small world!

LadY HaCkwReNcH said...

hehe i was from TP la. but got to know her thru some frens...