Oh Baby Baby

Thursday 14th September 2006

The pile of cute little baby girl stuff I gushed about previously for a cute little baby girl....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...comes with a Baby Maintenance Log Book I also bought that might come in handy for her excited new parents ....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

....and everything has been placed somewhat neatly like so.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

....covered with a layer of tissue and topped with a cute litte Bang On The Door baby buggy accessory....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

....in a pretty red box with Cow Papa, Cow Mama and Cow Bebe (yes, I just love pretty boxes with happy cows..I don't know why!) ....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

......and many other happy smiley cows, lined up in a row......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

.....all guarded adorably by The Mak Cow....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

....who sits on top of it all to welcome my beautiful baby girl cousin......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Arissa Binte Shabirin
into
this
world.


She is so lovely. Just like her lovely mommy.
And I'd bet she'd have that knack for gorgeous interiors just like her burly daddy!
:)


(I'll be back with more peektures of Little Princess-In-Training Arissa, Mak and Bapak Arissa as soon as I'm done with this long flight I'm still in the middle of..)

No comments: