Yesterday was Saturday.
Saturdays are meant for shopping, movie marathons, visiting friends and family or just plain chilling at various preferred places with various preferred people.
People have fun on Saturdays.
But I had conjunctivitis.

Today's Sunday.
Sundays are meant for shopping, movie marathons, visiting friends and family or just plain chilling at various preferred places with various preferred people. And in some territories, Sundays are meant for attending the obligatory void-deck wedding. Since that incorporates gawking at gold-laden makciks, foraging deliciously greasy Malay wedding fare and sometimes eyeing up the odd hot kompang dude or two as possible calons for our single friends(coz we can't ogle at nor consider the groom in his dashing tanjak!), the void-deck weddings are actually quite fun!
So people have fun on Sundays too.
But I have a Bombay in three hours. With some leftover conjuctivitis. Let's not get started on how fun that'll be.
With no pun intended, I clearly do not have the eye for fun these days.
*resumes ardous task of chipping away kerak with hammer and chisel*

No comments:
Post a Comment