Wednesday 3rd May 2006
I have:
3000 words to write and submit by yesterday.
2999 words still to go. Not going yet. Mental block + malas-nak-mampos= tengok mood.
200 holiday pictures to organize.
127 to upload till cows come home and kingdom come. Even thereafter also maybe only, no promises.
105 pieces of holiday clothes to unpack.
98 of them wrinkled, stained or sandy. Yes, the stains and sand are irreplaceable souveniors what!
50 I-pod songs to synchronize.
40 of them grossly mislabelled. No, Snoop Dogg did NOT sing "My Heart Will Go On."
24 hours in a day to do everything.
15 hours since I woke up from sleep. Sleep in Dubai on Singapore time.
11 hours of doing absolutely nothing. Still recuperating from going cold-turkey from holiday mood.
10 fingernails in need of a French manicure before going for next flight.
3 hours in a traffic jam. To get something we ended up not getting.
2 hours of sleep till its time to get ready my next flight.
1 very-much-loved husband who has just left for another country.
= 0.5 Raihan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment