Dear Adam Naufal and Adil Rayyan,
Aunty Raihan went to your house last week (guided to Punggol by Aunty Shireen but without Uncle Azim and Uncle Malique, as both uncles were hard at work...bless them!). I wanted to see you two so much but both of you were not home yet. However, your beautiful mother was and she welcomed Aunty Raihan and Aunty Shireen warmly, from the well-pillowed fortress of her bed. Despite her obvious pain and discomfort, she was brimming with stories of you two handsome boys and proudly showed us your pictures.

See those two identical boxes with the smiley dancing cows and blue skies? They are filled with identical stuff from Dubai which I hope will be of good use when the both of you are finally home. I heard that will happen pretty soon so I also hope by my next trip to Singapore, Aunty Raihan can get to see you two in person! InsyaAllah, with the smitten-with-twin-babies Uncle Azim Babushuknya this time. You know, his heart is so set on Aunty Raihan giving him twins one day, he already has twin names worded out and has twin three-wheeler jogger-prams picked out! Betol. Tak bedek. Though he would understand that it is not easy when he gets to speak to your Mummy and Daddy, I know the sight of you two would further fuel his zeal for doing double. You've already fueled mine. :)
And guess what?! After Aunty Raihan left your home that evening, I dropped by Aunty Hana's place to see your future partner-in-crib (no..not crime!), Aniq Izhan!

Who did not let me redeem my full 11-minute Aniq Izhan Voucher because he was already sleepy (for he just got a dose of his mother's milk!!) but Aunty Raihan managed to lepaskan geram sikit. Nanti the three of you combine powers, I will just be putty. Like warmed plasticine. Or melted butter. Or liquified papier-mache. You get the idea. Heh. And I can hardly wait.
And so Adam N. and Adil R., welcome once again to this weird little world. You two will like it here, I'm sure. Aniq's been having a blast so far and you will too. Heh. Your arrival has been eagerly anticipated and your homecoming even more so. Your Mummy and Daddy are so proud of both of you and everyone can see why. Aunty Raihan so heartened to be in the presence of such love, pride and joy.
And because of you two, Aunty Raihan was thisclose to memperkosakan Uncle Azim when Aunty returned to Dubai the next day. Luckily, Uncle Azim faked a backache and sedated Aunty Raihan with Hanuta chocolates he borong from Frankfurt. Oh and just in case you're wondering, no, sorry boys, I don't share my Hanutas. Not even with mesmerisingly adorable and innocent little lads like you two.
Nonetheless, am waiting to see both of you soon, my double darlings!
Love,
Aunty Raihan-Nak-Baby-Skarang

No comments:
Post a Comment