Yesterday, in Dubai, at this one place...

these two met up for the first time...

with the help of the middle one in these three.

Let's not even question why the two's paths have yet to cross till now, even though they fly with the same Red Hat and they stay in the same Dubai. Perhaps one of the two was too preoccupied with herself that she failed to take note of the sweet new addition to the Red Hat Camp in August 2005. Heh.
Nontheless, the twain did meet and the threesome was comfy. Zul, thanks for Dome's Fish and Chips and the Double-Shot Espresso. And the good company. Yusnani, thanks for tolerating my merepek, tak-boleh-tak-cakap-mesti-nak-cakap and hopelessly unpunctuated banter. And the good company.
Fly safe, you two.
Now, almost twenty hours later, with a mere three-hour sleep in the "comfy" little BCRC on our A340-500, I am sitting in my hotel room in Osaka, voraciously freeloading the complimentary wireless internet, guiltlessly uploading a kejillion downloaded songs into my pretty white Nano and relentlessly unloading some overdue emotion unto my Azim Babushuknya@Dubai via MSN and my webcam.
No, I am still not asleep yet.
Yes, I need to sleep as I owe my body clock some serious hours. Yes, I have to wake up in five hours to get ready for our touristy trip to Kyoto to indulge in the lovely cherry blossom season. Yes, we will hence,be taking our revenge on The Japanese Tourist by giving him (as well as his tergantong-pat-leher camera, his khaki bermudas and his straw hat) a taste of his own medicine by becoming like typical Japanese tourists ourselves -bising, bingung and berteraboh. Yes, I am plenty excited (though I don't really have the proper clothing for the ten degree cold out there...I forgot Japan actually gets super cold during these months). Yes, I am extremely exhausted, especially since two of my very hyper crew members, David and Nina, ejected me from my room as soon as we checked into Hyatt Osaka earlier. For a yummy fill of Japanese pizza and a gilababi round at the 99 Yen shop.
But when exhaustion is the result of happy times, I'm downright chuffed. Yeah, I'm all chuffed and good, y'all!
One happy time doth make less one future Botox injection, yes?

No comments:
Post a Comment