Go Shorty, It's Your Birthday

Tuesday 21st March 2006

Hell froze over yesterday for a bit.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yeap, Raihan went clubbing.

Everyone who knows me, knows what a non-clubber I am. I know, I'm quite boring but being the eternal wallflower who is always super-concious of myself, I find it rather hard to liberate myself in public and boogie! But yesterday was a special concession awarded on the basis of a special occasion.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yeap. This little minah bunga turned twenty-one yesterday, you know?! So I got her my favourite lilies and my favourite brownie. Yes, I love myself like that. I give people stuff I would like to give myself. Heh.

And so, after paying AnnaM and her very sick H a visit with FIVE sets of Mr Chippy's authentic Brit Salt-N-Vinegar Fish n' Chips (H, I hope you managed to have yours, despite your obvious lack of state to consume anything oily and I HOPE you mend your spoils soon!), Nas, Yana, Ratna (Yana's code name for her roommate who, for some reason, is clubbing incognito) and I made our way to Oxygen at The Rotana. In my silver fattie, of course.

And guess what?

I had fun.

For someone who does not see the joy in clubbing, that's a big step towards living my youth with a little bit of nightlife fun. And even though some big-assed eejit spilled beer on my Gucci shoes (that's a big fat CRIME okay? It was my beloved Gucci Flora slip-ons!), I let him live to tell the tale of how stupid he was to have brought his drinks to the dancefloor in the midst of gyrating bodies and spilling it on some "hot" girl's (ME!) very hot shoes (MINE!). I spent fifteen minutes in the washroom, wiping, cleaning and sertu-ing my Guccis. Ugh.

Nonetheless, Nas and Yana, our favourite abused stewardesses, made everything else jumping jumping and were such hot dancers. Only one missing was devoted girlfriend-to-H, AnnaM.

One more time, ladies? Yeah. Yeah. YEAH! AnnaM, kau tak ikot next time, you know what will happen hokay?! The rest of my RedHatCampGurlies reading this, heads up also hor!










Or perhaps, I'll drag my Azim out one night to relive his die-hard clubbing days (where he once actually hobbled to Velvet while he was still on CRUTCHES!). This time the only hot babe he'd be grinding with to drrrrty black music is me. Provided I'm feeling hot enough that day. And babe enough.

Heh.

What say you, Babushuknya? Oh and I'll take care not to call you Babushuknya on the dance floor.

Tak glam langsong.

PS: Yana, aku malas nak email gambar so kindly steal them from my Multiply. Bagos.

No comments: