Sloth Mode...Explained!

Saturday 11th February 2006

I love my Dubai gurlies. My RedHat Minah Camp gurlies.

Without them, I will cease to exist in the mode I fare best when I am not Mrs Azim. The Sloth Mode. Yeap..this sloth mode is special tau. It incorporates pure unadulterated bitching, sinful gossiping and when we have the energy and the means, shameless meandering just to pesyen our respective hotness. Which can take place sporadically anywhere with any of my galpal categories, either in Singapore or Dubai and can also include my man-bitches (you know who you are, boys!). But in Dubai, with Dubai gurlies, I get to bitch about work -flights, crew, CCMs etc etc and the company I keep will nod their heads in unison, signifying their empathy. We've been there too. And done that too. And hey, we feel like that too. We know, Raihan, we know. Tak payah bilang cita feeling sangat.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And tonight, it happened in Rainy's apartment. Accentuated by lovely praline cigars from Frankfurt, lovely fat-laden BK home-delivered junkfood at 2259hrs and Rainy's Acer-Ferrari laptop with the feeling-feeling songs. Amongst our own mediocre laptops. Oh wait...I didn't bring my mediocre laptop. Amy was sitting at home, feeling sorry for herself for hanging untimely when I was scrolling through an important article for my next assignment.

So tomorrow, plans are in order for a whole day of buat rambut, beli bean bag punya dalam and Dayang nak test drive Raihan punya Murano pasal dia pon nak beli. If you ask me to surmise, I'd say...the fuel-economy's almost magic, the engine purr's orgasmic, the capacity's thirst-quenching, the 4WD goes off-road like a wet-dream, the Bose sound system's heart-thumping and the pick-up speed's amazing, I tell ya! I'm sorry but I do love my car *flips hair over shoulders*. Oh wait..I'm not sorry. I effing love my car!

My Murano, j'adore!

And AnnaM, Rainy, Dayang and l'il ol' Irma J. Tilly, who is in on leave now (best nyerrr....!!)......

....j'adore also. No less.

No comments: