This one's for Miss LolaLanggarLampost, who liked my huge makan-muka white Chanel sunnies and found out that the white ones of that design (and the other colours for that matter) are already out of stock.
BUT I stumbled upon this when I was perversely getting my highs with my daily online window shopping......

Yeap, they still have it in blue, baby!
Which I gotta admit is very very nice and is on sale somemore.
Hmmm....
Is it okay to have two pairs of sunnies of the same design and designer but of a different colour?
Is that Greed? Or GottaHave?
None the lesser of two evils, I'm sure.
So Lola.......the ball's in your court now, hunz!
........................................................................................
On another note, I'd like to tell the world of what a pemalas haram I am. My second essay assignment, deadlined on the 18th but got extended to the 28th, has not even seen its first sentence yet.
And here I am browsing my designer-porn websites with obvious glee and absent guilt.
:(
I need a thorough spanking. And some good hard............
............spending.
Heh.

No comments:
Post a Comment