
Tried to stamp my Papillon also but apparently, they need a "large, unadorned leather area" for the whole thing to be done properly so my beautiful masih-baru-bau-kedai butterfly bag was rejected. Its skinny straps doth not a "large,unadorned leather area" make.
There goes my secret fantasy of having all my bags (currently two and in future one hundred) marked in gold with my initials. A la Joan Collins. A la middle-aged woman with no more bed-activity so must derive pleasure from expensive monogrammed handbag and luggage collection as battery-operated vibrating devices can pose a threat to the over-shagged heart.
So I am known as R.A. on my Trouv. Raihan Azim. The dude-at-boutique thought I was referring to Ra, the Sun-God from ancient Egpyt.
Ra? Sun-God? Ancient Egypt? You mean, Heliopolis that time punya cerita?
Can also.
At least now, I'm sure it doesn't only stand for SBA's category where dirty-assed porno or so-called "artistic" movies are banned from the viewing pleasures of horny adolescent boys and their right hands.
It can mean Ra, the Heliopolis Sun-God (apparently a very powerful mythical dude!). It can also mean the symbol for the chemical element Radium (apparently a very powerful radioactive element!). It is also an acronym for Royal Academy (apparently a very distinguished -so can also mean powerful!- art institution in London)
But most importantly, it stands for Raihan & Azim.
That one lah yang paling best so yang paling power.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right about now, I need a good night's sleep. I have a lecture starting in three hours and I have not slept a wink. Have not been resting well the past few days. Either it's his absence or it's the splitting migraine whose ego I've been stroking. Either way, I need my remedies fast. There's only one real remedy, though:-
My curly haired, strong armed, boncit sikit, cute assed and big hug Babushuknya who is in another continent now as we speak.
Come, hasten now and mend my sickly spoils, my love.

No comments:
Post a Comment