Quickie.

Friday, 1st June 2005

Now we're about to leave the beautiful mess behind and head to the airport to head to Singapore to witness the wedding celebration of Mad Noor and Wen Li. It'll be at the Holiday Inn Park View's Crystal Ballroom. It'll be at 7pm. It'll be tomorrow.

I hope I won't be late.

Pictures?

Definately. Some. Soon.

Oh and by the way, betrayal can be a beautiful thing. You discover where faith lies and where lies fall and where friends falter.

Merely a mask. Merely, merely a mask.

I'll put mine on now...left it off for too long.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, have emailed you. it's a pretty short script and it's pretty easy also. heh!

Sarin said...

halllloooo raihan :)

ina said...

alamakk hope not too late..do send my regards to madnoor yah....btw i so totally agree dat we gerls cant have enuff of shoes and bags...hehehe :)

Aliyah said...

*waving madly*

hi babe! how are you?

NuRiaTi said...

Hey there me hop hop thru here..
Intresting stories and ur pics at the side was so cute..

Have a great week!!!