Another Quickie, Sort-Of.

Saturday 9th July 2005

At this point, my life is quite technologically-challenged.

Though I have replaced my lost Ixus with a new Ixus (Ixus 700, yes, very very power tereemaaa, oh fellow Ixus7 people namely Ninie, Abang TG, Ghaz, Lydia!!), my laptop is ailing (with a highly unstable Windows Explorer). the internal SD card reader can't read anything and my new place is still not wired up with wireless.

I feel so lost.

Finally, my ailing laptop picks up a signal, here in Jo'burg, where I am wearily resting my tired feet. I have so many pictures to upload, pictures of Mr & Mrs Mad Noor's beautiful wedding (where I met gorgeous baju-kurung clad Rashidah and Zizi, cockpit-bound Zehdi and Mr Eligible Bachelor Sheikh Luqhman!), pictures of Mr & Mrs Azim Ezat's double date with Mr & Mrs Nasi Lemak...I mean, Mr & Mrs Malik, pictures of visiting Mr & Mrs Esman and pictures of my random trigger-happy shots in Singapore.

I'd like to apologize to Sharinna, for not being able to stay long enough in Singapore to follow-through our magazine barter-trade. I'd like to apologize to Kak M aka Jewel for only receiving her SMS when I was about to leave for Dubai. I'd like to apologize to Rini for not making our meetup happen again!

And most of all, I'd like to apologize to my galpals Fishah, Izrina, Mardi, Nazreen and all for not looking you up on this trip coz I am that chock-full of Singapore stuff to do and very little time to do them. And from experience, a rendesvous with the likes of yous would not be justified in an hour or two, which was all I could afford, should I have answered that SMS for tulang that evening.

And SK, I hope Victoria's Secrets Romantic Wish has made you a new VS addict too. Happy Belated Birthday, my lovely Javanese Queen. Bila mau kahwin?!

Once I have either repaired or replaced (HELLLOOO super-small Vaio!!) my laptop, I'll be less boring. I'll be more visual.

I'll have pictures.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

raihan i saw you that day at cineleisure watch midnite show batman with ur husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u saw me but u dunno me then how to say hi so i buat dek.

boy, u are gorgeous! and its true wat one tagger said last time, you HAVE nice boobs!

kekekekekkkee..

next time, i say hi.

Anonymous said...

Raihan!

Re: the message u sent me via MSN one dark morning...

I WANT I WANT I WANT

If you can get such a price, why not? I already emailed you the model number, colour, etc etc ages ago... but no reply leh :(

Do call me, my hp number never changes!

or email me also better...

Sharafynna said...

Dear Raihan,
It's ok that it was fate didn't bring us together. Yes, u heard correctly that i'm going Dubz for holiday. So far, it will be from 12-19Sept and then, from Dubz, me going Istanbul for a week. Don't worry abt the mag cuz i managed to get an info book from Shireen. Thanks for carrying the magz across the world for me though..Kesian u. I have totally forgot how Dubz really look like.. The names of the shopping mall and all. All i remembered was Hyatt Hotel. Hahah.. I will update on my arrival with u again at nearer date. Tapi, it's ok if you and Azim are not be avail..really...I tak nak kacau daun lah...
Anyway, check yr e-mail soon...have private mail for you..

ninz said...

hey babe, in case u're thinking of getting a new lappy. get Toshiba protege a200. bagus, tak bedek. almost all my flights i bring it, except turnards of coz. Its small, and pearly white :)

Anonymous said...

woman! would have to meet up with you the next time you come round. hari tu kat msn uber short, lah...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hiya sis,

Just wanna update you. My blog URL has changed due to Blogger's policy of not allowing underscores to be placed. It's now http://pujanggamlm.blogspot.com. Hope you're getting on well, wherever you are...

jewelhenna said...

don't sweat it babe. i know you've been super busy giler! heh. insya Allah, maybe the next time you're in town, we'll get to catch some tete-a-tete. in the meantime, take care of yourself, stay happy, bubbly and crazy, and enjoy all your new experiences (being a wife, having a new home, etc etc). my doas with you, sweetie. MUACKS!

j-is-for-jewel (that's good enough for me. heh)

rouge said...

hello miss tetek lawa!

it's ok lah... we no heb jodoh this time round. it's good to let the suspense build up, no? like orang tua-tua kata, absence makes the heart grow fonder. or hornier (whichever applies).

let's hope my barren padang pasir of a house will magically produce sofas so you can visit once you're back in town. don't forget to bring ur wedding video too awak!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the gift dear! I'm so touched that you remembered my birthday... its a pity that we can't have dinner or something that day but lets make sure we do that the next time you come back to Singapore!
Love SK

Sharafynna said...

Ya Ampunnn Rai...., yr mailboxes dua2 penuh. I cannot send u any mail at all..
Asyik kena tendang balik je...
Tell me what to do. Heheheheh...

Anonymous said...

Waiting for ur new post to be read.. eheh.. new post new post!

Novastarr said...

Hey Raihan. You-link-me, I-link-you okay?

Simply Sofie said...

hey rai...wassup? updates on your house will be nice..heh..and do something abt sha's woes plsss....kesian tengok dia..hahaha

Anonymous said...

raihan seriously this is getting too long. is this ur idea of quitting the blog? c'mon lah...at least kasi parting post sikit. me mish ur posts...ahakz!

cepat balik to blog tolong.

Anonymous said...

its been since u can blog .. and its been a while since that anon came .. guess its true like how others guess .. the anOn is nOn other THAN U RAIHAN ..
i din expect u cud do such a thing .. to think i really thought these happens to you .. but you unbelievably obnoxiously created all those!!

-use to be interested in ur blog-

Alles-Lila said...

raihan, bila you nak update lagi?

Alles-Lila said...

alahai...get more rest ok? dun be stressed too much *hugs*

gooooooood news! finally, after MUCH bickering from both sides, they finally settled the month (month pun jadilah). so, i FINALLY placed my deposit on the bridal house. hooray!!! thanks for the prep talk the OTHER time. hehehe...

erm...i tak tau what's in dubai so i tak tau nak pesan you apa. *blush*

hope to see you soon!!! take care, now!

Sharafynna said...

Poor u..lappy sakit.., tuan dia pon turut sakit ke? Kesian..Get well soon, my dear.