Raihan Roman

Friday,4th June 2005

Raihan is in Rome till further notice.

Got pulled out for this flight AFTER I called in sick for YET another Jakarta, which they assigned to me, intially, as crew operating on "Special Language Requirement".

Special or not, I really do not need another Jakarta just yet. Demam belum baik,thank you very much.

So I called in sick (Anna,you inspired me!) and they put me back on standby,only to yank me back out for lovely Italy. This time, I am going out. This time, there will be pictures,baby!

Now must rest. After Rome, we are headed to Nice, the London Gatwick of France. After Nice, then we go back home to Dubai.

And that's another story.

Till then.

Ciao!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello. how've u been. its sunday and i'm blog reading. life has come to this. couldnt be sweeter. - mas

Sharafynna said...

Dear Raihan,
I can understand the feeling of 'just after flight'. Smelling of aircraft cabin is another thing.
On my elder sister's wedding, i pun curi peluang lah..hehe..
Anyway, kalau turun s'pore lagi(if u have the time), sure...let's meet up! Questions and answers' time!

Anonymous said...

Raihan.. have fun in ROME...lots of pics ok...

Sen

Alles-Lila said...

ouh, it's ok...cuma tak faham jargon. heh.

anyway, have fun in rome, sweets and please do take care, ok?

Alles-Lila said...

alamak! lupa nak answer question. my weding preps are going on, ok...progressing ever so slowly but steadily...tinggal tunggu hari je :)

kyla_t said...

not ma fault laaaaa....

i got physio to go for,no kid ok,this one serious sakit.

*sobs*

shameen said...

ROMEEE!!!My dream romantic city..I wish I could travel as much as you..Anyways..get well soon yah...muackz!!!

Lea Liana said...

hi raihan! been a long time since i last drop by.. how's marriage life so far? neway hv a great time in europe n dun 4get to take loads of pics k! :)

Red said...

Makcik, tu gambar cute kat sebelah kiri. Gigit pipi sikit can or not? (Silap haribulan your hubby kejar I dgn parang..)

ninz said...

biasa lah babe,
i also kena. not married but kehulur kehilir gi holiday. my thinking is, i dont pluck yr bulus to afford my trip so dont have to be kepo right right right right. heh.

Am so jeles u are in rome. its been a while since i was there. Miss SPANISH STEPS! *SOB*

ninz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aliyah said...

hey doll! how're ya? miss reading your blog.

ahhh....you're out of town again? :( to rome? ouhh! im jealous. niwea hope u had a gd trip.

;-)