Who almost hit a nyonya while doing a u-turn?
Who was trying to drive to Tampines and ended up TWICE in Upper Serangoon instead?
Who did not know the gadget functions of her new Singapore car, was not used to the car's right-hand side driving and kept turning on her wipers whenever she wanted to signal left or right?
Who finally ended up in Tampines but went to Street 44 when she was supposed to be at Street 11?
And who reached Farah's @Twinks wedding, so unfashionably late at 10pm, after causing a mini traffic jam at the carpark while trying to reverse park as though she was driving her Dubai car?
And so who left the wedding venue hungry because by the time she was there, most of the tables and food were in the process of being cleared?
Raihan the Occasional Blonde. With her mom and sister in tow.
Before I berate myself here, I'd like to give a shout-out to another Halal stamp receiver. Another bachelorette bites the dust. An incredibly sexy one this time with killer collarbones and shoulders to die for.
Farah and her new hubster in the dapper white suit, Naz.

Who were gracious enough not to kick my ass for being late and who still allowed me to pose for a picture at the pelamin with them. Picture lovingly stolen from Izadnhana.com. (Check's in the mail, Hana dear?)
Congratulations, you perfect pair. I'm sorry I wasn't around early enough but all the way from Dubai, I'd say I was actually on time. Dubai is four hours behind Singapore, tau!?
Heh.
In conclusion, ladies and gentlemen, my Singapore driving is bad and my Singapore timing is worse.

4 comments:
hahahaha..my drivin is just as bad.I borrowed my uncle's car to werk.then reached his plc,tried to reverse parkin..let juz say its sux..i give up.thank god for the empty lot in front of the lot i tried to park..i juz parked it head 1st.Hell wif reverse parkin coz its stink!!hahahaha..need to practice more on my reverse parkin.
*LOL* 3 years later and my driving still sux to the core, ESPECIALLY my parking...hehehehehe
give me more cheques in my mail and i'll give you parking lessons. deal? :p
hey Rai, tks for the very beautiful picture of us there. heh. eh datz frm izadnhana rite,keke..anyways, im dropping by frm pisa, sOoOoo tks again for coming ALL the way frm dubai, twas very SWEET of ya.. so we'll catch up soon gal..muaHHhhHh
Post a Comment