Known and Unknown.Wants and Needs.

I do not know what happened in here but it's a bloodbath that I don't want to partake.

I do not know how my sequel to The Brave Mamas Outside My Apartment could ignite a follow-up horror show of sorts.

I do not know how my blogging comment system became a freeforall to take a hit below the belt at each other.

I do not know what is happening to this world. This blogging world in particular.

I hold my hands up in sweet surrender.

I do not want to know.

However....

I do know that I'm in Singapore and I don't like it one bit.

My Azim is far away in Dubai and later he's leaving Dubai for a week in Melbourne and Christchurch and I'll miss him. My family came to my hotel room and messed it up big time. Messy rooms blindside me. Messy rooms are the bane of the four-walled part of my life. Messy rooms imbalances my yingyang. But I can't say anything...nanti my mom, my nenek and the whole posse kecik hati, merajuk and I have to spend money needlessly to pacify them. I need to go to Ritz-Carlton to take pictures of the place I am using for my wedding reception so that I can plan stuff from Dubai but I might not be able to do that due to time constraints and all.

It seems that time is on a double continuum and goes by in a double-tick. I need to meet my galpals. I need to do a little bit of DFS shopping. I need to unload. I need to blog more coz there's so much more I wanna say. i need to sleep. I need to iron my stuff to attend the wedding. I need to do so many things in Singapore but I'm only here for a few days. I need to.......*take a deep breath and fart really loudly*................

I just need more than 24 hours in a day.

I need a time-machine.

Mr H.G Wells? Where are you when I need you.

10 comments:

ej said...

it's a tragic kingdom isn't it? hope they'll gain clarity one day that they'll shoot themselves in the head. heh.
enjoy the moments while u can.

citizen girl said...

i just stumbled on your blog and how i envy you living away from Singapore. i miss my life away from this tiny and cramped island. anyway, you are born 6 days before me! how cool is that?! hehe!

ninz said...

hey hun, thanks for the condolences. Like i said its been a really crappy raya for me, with what shites have been happenin n such. I hope u have a great new year ahead, hopefulli with Azim. :) Ta!

ina said...

Hey..ure in singapore? so kewl!! Hope to bump into ya :)..have fun whilst ya here...tk care dearie

TwinkZ said...

hey hey back in SG again i see?

once again~u've always touched me wit your devotion to Azim~it's juz sweet in all its simplicity.

watz this i see @ Ritz? *glam*...take care dear Rai.i sOo understand tis wedding frenzy datz catchin up with me too :)

LittelSecrets said...

Heyya Raihan!!! Heh...its been quite a while since i drop by. I'm busy anyways. LOL!! Hmm...ur in SG ey. Hope it was a gd stay here even w/o Azim. Stay lovely always!!!! :)

Trina said...

raihan so ive heard heheheh dats the place ur wedding gonna be?? whoa! finally bring dat on gurl! hehehe...

Shazila said...

poot poot! more updates please!

kyla_t said...

makcik.

linky linky.

oh ya.wer will i be putting up?

ina said...

i was just looking at ur roster and realised ure doin lhr 11-13th...im actually doin lhr to from 10-13th btu i gave away for turns....awww...cud have bumped into u in lon eh :)