Another quickie:
I am packing for Paris. And as I figure out whether to stay basic and sane with pants-and-pullover with ballet pumps or to funk it up with a floaty pink chiffon dress and boots (BECAUSE its Paris), realization hits me.
It's Autumn. In Paris. Temperatures are temperamental. CNN says it's about 20 degrees. Or maybe not. It's AUTUMN.
As a girl who has been a Singaporean in Singapore (where season terms are moot) for more than two decades, I don't know what that means in terms of clothing myself. All my chicas -Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner and SJP in her greatest Sex and the City fashion moment- can't even help me now.
What am I going to do now? It's Paris. I don't want to look like a dud yet I don't want to look like a jakun, going all pesyen-nista just coz I'm going to the Pesyen Capital.
Macam mana nie,Tipah?!
Well, Tipahs and anyone else who wants to know.....
Raihan nak bawak jeans and tee-shirts and my stinky pair of Adidas sneakers.
Pesyen Capital or not, I've lost the desire to dress now.
Good ol' low-slung Levis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hee that low slung levis always comes in handy at all times!!
wohoo Paris seh...hahah bootiful place but with arrogant pple!! hrmpphhh...i was there in june and weather was pretty gd....Have fun see the likes of eiffel tower and museum de lourve...btw ciannya trained for A345 but i guess the $ is gd kan tho' i dunno where emirates fly with A345...for us, i guess the remainder will b trained with A380 wic i heard is gonna be more terrible...ah dang!
harlo. :) how hv u been?
so syiok, eh? terbang sana, terbang sini.
*sigh ... lyana back to nursing her sick boys*
awwwwww crap....its been a week and i still haven't passed your mom the stuff yet..
sorrie, kak...
will get it done soonest...
harlow.. me so happy got tagged by u:) muaaah!! thks gal, for the b'day wish..:)
yah, u got tat rite.. expensive gifts are the best..but prolonged spending.. will result in = boyfren bankrupt..heheh aniways, when can we have a ladies day out? perhaps, chill at my new apartment..and a little swim? *wink*
aniways, hv a agreat day/wk wherever u r:)
hey raihan i found ya blog. i saw u in july this year in town. with ur azmi. i guess thats when u came back to spore on leave. so happy. so cute. wen i saw u,ur so beautiful with ur pretty hair and ur cute skirt. haf a gd lyf,baby. i guess i know y u said no to me years ago.
Heya!
RoyalEvil...I CAN be cowgirl..kita nak blajar naik horse in November tau!!! So cowgirl lah tu,nyah!
DyaNNa...oh yeah...but somehow its always sold out in Dubai so i've got only one overused faded stinky pair...the rest ain't low enuff...heheh.
mardee...aku tau kau nak ikut aku go to Paris so u can see ur beloved...RAHIMAN!!! hahaha...
elista....oh the 380....guess what...they will also make us train for the 380 here in Emirates, even if we are 345 trained!REally..but i don't mind lorr....it's exciting.OR i'm just nuts.
Lyana....poor thing,awak....Mmmuah! I tagged u tau. Go see lah.
madnoor....as of this tag...i know u have passed the stuff to my brother already, you kind, kind man. Thank you for you troubles. I'm sorry I had to leceh kan awak macam nie....you're just too nice laaah..
Oh..and you just added one more bonus point to my nenek's book.
Kimita....I shall and I will, sweets. This month, I don't have a duty flight to Singapore though...but which part of SIngapore is it at hah?
Anonymous.....First of all...thank u for saying Raihan lawa. I'm shallow enuff to flatter that way...heh.
2nd....the last time I said no to a stranger was yesterday when this Arab guy asked me if I had dropped a magazine near his parked car so I don't think that was you.So who are you...really.I say no too many times to remember.
3rd...my Azim's name is AZIM...not Azmi.Nor is it Amzi.Nor Miza.Nor Izma.Nor Mazi. I know...there are many ways to play around with a four-letter name. :)
There we go...whew!
Post a Comment