I am not going to apologize for the rather sombre and depressing post previously. I think we all have a right to know a little bit of gore that resides in everyone else's life. If not, judgements shalt be made with preconcieved notions . And that would not be very nice, would it?
I do, however, thank everyone who empathised. And for all your words that made me smile. Thank you....thank you....thank you. Including that goreng pisang man. Thank you very very much. If I could gather you all and assemble everyone right in front of me right now, I'd give you all such a big fat collective hug.
Oh, don't get me wrong, when I created that post, I did not stop smiling just because of the crap I was waxing about. I just faltered a little, suddenly taken aback slightly that I wrote that piece with no emotional attachment whatsoever. And I'm proud that I am strong. And I'm proud that I am not my mother. For I learned how to deal with men by not being my mother and by just seeing my mother. And I'm glad that she lets me draw my strength from her. Yeah, it took a Hairul and a Shahnaz and a hell lotta tsunamis but it's better to cry now... than later.
So to all you gentlemen who are about to get married or have delusions of eventual nuptials with your lady of choice, please take a long hard look at yourself, your life and your (future/present) wife and embody the fact:-
This is it.
Before you take that leap.
In fact, embody it unto your member, your little/big schlong, your pink radar.....so that at anytime this radar picks up the signal to stray, a message shall be zapped to your rational (and completely non-sexual) mind and you will know that should you stray......
...that pink radar might be snapped, confiscated and thoroughly dismembered. By the woman whom you scorned.
Khalas.
Oh and my Paris pictures are up for viewing. Now that one needs no schlong so-long. Paris just infects you with a romantic fever that won't go away....and thus, no one strays.
Go see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I was from TKGS...hahah yah ure rite..all those juvenile days of mendaki camps and crushes just bring back memories! And hey wow, u're a stewardess now! such a liberating job!!! I'm linking u ya, if u dont mind! takecare beb. Those Paris pics are a blast!
Hey Raihan!
U found me & yes i am d right TwinKz...
*surprised*
i did leave a comment on 1 of ur entries not long ago..
juz dat wen i read ur blog...it's juz so full of luv...
i identified with it cuz i've been accused more den once of bein so super dupz awu2 *griNz*
U & ur Azim luk sOo fantastic together...can't describe it..ur blog realy rawks...1 of d best i've read so far
Haha..gosh,am i gushing ? *LOL*
Mind if i linky park ya up?
hey ya...
Hopped from Trina's. been reading yr posts. I noe how u feel.Im gng thru the same thing yea. Major dissapointment and thus my perception of marriage changed. Thks to HIM. I think marriage is just crap. But I realised that my boyfriend has been the best thing that ever happened to me, he has been so patient and loving when I just totally LOST IT.
Luking thru yr Paris pics reminds me of the fantastic time I had when My boyfriend followed me on my flight to Paris. I could swear I fell head over heels in love with him again. Paris is just different with yr loved one yea. Utterly romantic and brilliant. Feel free to tag me yea.
In the meantime, we are lucky to have such great men next to us. Alhamdulilah. :) Hope you guys will go thru smoothly to your wedding!
Heya Raihan..
I came across ur blog from Buffy..yeah i noe gilman heights..part of ma childhood was spent there too..child hood fren lives there..n still does..
Aniwaes tks for sharing wit us on ur live..i wish u all the love in the world ~ peace
JeNNa
ouh so lovey dovey in paris...aint it such a romatic getaway...ahhh..aniwaes wen u off to osaka? im goin there 5th oct but we are stayin at miyako not hilton..thank goodness :)
hahah no worries lah.. back then we were all immatured and the feud between gals' school & boys' school was neverending. everybody had to have a partner & mendaki camps were like tempat cari jodoh! haha,, but its good lah that u keep in contact with some old frens, me hilang contact terus! takecare!
hey beautiful...
OMG , April nxt yr...wen wen exactly?
cuz mine's 5/5/05 so if ur's 2wards d end of apr wudn't it b swell if u cud stay a wee bit longer & attend our ceremony as well..*beams*
oh anyhuus i've linked ya up Rai..catch ya soon eh :)
wey update leh or ur outta town ?
hahaha pot callin kettle black..mine's in a hiatus as well...nitez ;p
Post a Comment