Quickie:

I am getting closer to my Dubai driving liscense but dishy Syrian instructor has been replaced by a needlessly noisy Indian aunty. Amak!

My Scotland spree pictures are up in Fotopages. Laugh at them if you want to. Heh.

Dubai is always having a reason to have a sale. Why? It challenges my willpower.It's an unhealthy test of spending morals.

I am STILL on my Atkins diet. And now, DETOX!

I will be back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raihan!

I'm really glad that I found this website as well as your fotopage website. I too am also a huge fan of Emirates and I hope I get to be a cabin crew for the best airline in the world! :) I just love Emirates so much and I just wish I can work for them right now! I don't see myself working for any other airline.

I would love it if you would email me so I can ask you questions about working for EK. My email is J2theG_1@hotmail.com. I want to know that there is to be a cabin crew for EK!! Hope to hear from you soon and happy flying to you and your Azim.

Anonymous said...

Oi Raihan Arab setengah,
I can't access your fotopages darrr..how to look at your jambu pics like that?? Always error blah blah...
Babe ( u know who i am lah, aku malas nak log in)

Tania Feldthusen said...

harlow... HAPPY BDAY TO ME!! HAPPY BDAY TO ME!! heheh..finally i am 1 yr older.. and my bf is not here to celebrate with me.. hehhehe.. but aniways, its nice to be reading ur entry..:) so wish u all e best on gettin the licence with the new 'amak' instructor..heheh:) hv a great wk..

cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi kakak!!!!I bet u knoe who i am rite!!!how r u??How is abg azim???take care of ur self!!!!!bye i love u!!!!

Anonymous said...

Confession of a total stranger...

wenever i visit ur site, i cant help it but to roll my eyes, give a lil sneer & close it with an immense feeling of "menyampah aku".

u see raihan... i dont reali like you. & i dunno y exactly. its funny wen u are harbouring these kind of feelings for sumone whom u dun even noe...& that raises a concern for me.

i did a little pondering....& i found my answer. & just as u would have thought.... it's a simple case of JEALOUSY.

with all honesty, its definately not a nice thing to have. now, while a little jealousy is good for oneself, harbouring too much of it is not cool at all cos at the end of the day, u totally get yourself miserable for nothing.point is...why cant i just be happy for someone else?

the twist is that i dunno u at all & its reali reali sick that im feeling all this. i realised that its your life that u are rejoicing abt & damn rite its your money that u are spending on... so yup!!! u can say & do watever u want & nobody have the right to tell u otherwise!!!

so... im glad i sorted this within myself....thought i just wanted to get it off my chest. well u guys could give me a tongue lasing or two.... i'd probably deserved it!

guys... i feel so immature & darn sore abt this!!! sigh....

for the rest for the anon that has got negative comnments to say... maybe its time for you guys to do a lil checking on yourself.....

repented stranger.....

Anonymous said...

hey thought i just wanna drop in a line..... just viewed your wedding pics from multiply.......

honestly gerl, i think the makeup was very badly done. & NO!!!! im not a raihan hater here!!!!!

i was appalled when i saw the pics... cos u sure do look so much nicer in your other casual pics. i thought F.M was your makeup artist....but i got reassured when i read that u actually disengaged her services!

whoever did your make up on ur nikah day......

& for all that its worth.... im sure FM would definitely do a better job. STAT.

but hey...ur studio pics was soooooooo much better...the one that u diplayed in the hotel room desk.

no again im not a raihan hater!!!!! but i just wanna give an honest opinion.

im sure some of you wont like it.... but guys.... before u even try to create a ruckus, let me make this clear...

im entitled to have my own share of opinion....