This shall be a quick short one. Got LOADS to do before I prepare for my Zurich...I can't believe they rostered my like this.One European flight after another.It's crazy.I'm pooped!
The London/Dubai flight I just had is the FULLEST flight I've ever operated!Sheesh..and it's our bigger Boeing so that means like a MILLION highly-strung economy class passengers.And not a SINGLE seat empty.I mean,all our London flights ARE full but usually that means at least 5 seats are unallocated. But this time...SUPER full.Kalau the ground staff boleh allocate passengers on our jumpseats, I betcha, they would. Anything to up our bonus next year...haha!My toes are crying for mercy...
And this is a shout-out to Dyanna...yeah, I would LOVE to link you tapi wat's ur link,babe? And yeap..you can link me.Up myself sikit,heheh...widening my blogging social circle.
And to Ms DynaMite...winter time is usually the beginnings and ends of the year and the SUPER panas time is NOW, May,June,July and August.September onwards till maybe April..the weather is supberb that's why they encourage tourism thus the reduced flight fares....so,maybe I'll see u.And dun worry...once u're in shopping haven, you're automatically a professional shopper!! :)
And to inspire indignance....Ronald Reagan was a good man...a better man than Bushy Bush....and it's a pity he died BUT they don't have to repeat the telecast of the state funeral a million kezillion times on CNN,kan?! I cried the first time, teared the second, silent on the third and by the fourth telecast, I changed the channel to Cartoon Network to watch Cow&Chicken.They have to stop re-telecasting.....if not,people will shift their moods from grief to bila nak game nie....??? Don't take the novelty away,CNN.
All in all, this wasn't a short post after all.Well, Raihan rarely posts short posts. Terlalu banyak mulut...heh.
Gotta go crash hard on somewhere soft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
alloo....u muz be very bz..nyway me link http://myquasarz.blogspot.com...
Post a Comment