Homebase!

This shall be a quickie, I hope. I'm in my neighbour's house coz the Internet at home dah buat hal sendiri and kaput. Tsk. Sia-sia aje Raihan bawak balik laptop.

Anyway,thank you Royal Evil Mewness for your welcoming shout-out. Though well in advance, it was rather sweet of you. Power to you,mad babe....maybe I'll run into you somewhere in town...heheh...

Yeah,talking about town..I have been koreking around town SINCE I GOT HERE!!Gilakan....tak puas-puas...things are on such a major discount,Raihan demam terkejut. Anyway....it does scare me how much I am starting to miss Dubai. But I am grateful for some of the things here in Singapore. Will go into detail in next post.

And instead of me sending out a million SMS-es...I shall inform my galpals that I can be reached at 98770299 while I'm here in this corner of the world.

And now....I have to do a little bit of PR and meet up with all the makciks of my family that I didn't pay due respect to when I upped and skedaddled to Dubai for life. Apparently, according to my nenek, mereka merajok....AAARRGGGGHHH...sudahlah....bila aku kerja kat Mediacorp, Ritz, Gucci or Fullerton...they didn't give two hoots. Well,maybe in Mediacorp they tried to get me to get them access to some stuff only open to the media....ADUH MAAAKKK......but that's all. I didn't have to comply nor do PR...i just had to say no and be slightly bitchy. Now must be typical Arab airline stewardess, smile...be saccharine sweet....and be nice. Aku nak kentot.

Anyways..I shall be back and yes with some issues and dramas that I wanna share. And to those who have complimented my overly-dramatic posts.....Raihan is duly KEMBANG...and Raihan says many thanks. Tak sangka my dramas are interesting enough to elicit positive responses. Cheydeybah.....orang up sikit. Kembang banyak. Typical Raihan. Heh.

All in all, it's good to be home. Though I CAN do without the sweaty armpits, suddenly super-oily skin and sluggish moods that the super hot Singapore weather has infected me with.

*blot*

*blot*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

goshh! u're back in sgp??? sure giler over the GSS here rite? make sure u shop till u drop, gerl! dah shiok shop, jgn 4get 2 updt ur blog k...otherwise me gonna miss ur drama-mama entries...*winks*

Ms DyNamITe said...

WElcome back Raihan...mana taau kita terserempak kat town ke....hehehehehe

DyaNNa said...

ahakz! u're back and updating ur blog...at last! heeheee njoy ur shopping...

Rahsia Dia said...

hi. linked u :] - rahsia

Tania Feldthusen said...

harlow... wow, ur story/drama supppeeerrr cooool.. i like. i've been to london oso.. very e cool (i mean e weather) did u go to picadilly street, great tandoori chicken....(but hate e mcdonalds- no chilli sauce) aniways, hope u have a great rest b4 ur next flt.. hmmm.. can i link u up? u can link me up too if u want.

kimita_tasen.blogspot.com

Yours Truly said...

makin berdrama-mama terrrraaamaa si "minah arab" satu nie. :-P

DyaNNa said...

raihan...raihan....where are u?? yOO hOOO....~~~!!!

ina said...

hi ya Raihan....ive been readin ur entries but paisei to leave a msg..anyway lurved wat u write..very quirky,funny and cute...take care and btw, dubai on sale tak? *hints*

nuwul pink said...

hi there...Hey jus dropping by.Actually i haf always drop by and read yr blog jus dat i dun comment or msg anything.hehe.I love reading yr blog.So entertaining.heheh.oklah hope u be back again to blogging world...take care.

rahyan said...

helo girl! eh mana dar...i tot i yg hilang. rupernyer u pon hilang. so take care and update whilst i sit here and rot waiting for work to come to me. im sitting at the desk net-ting away - no work 4 me. so redundant...uwaaa...

phyzis said...

as the rest of your closet fans have come out to say 'you write v well"..i join them as well lah..

i m going to link u soon..n do update kay..u make me laugh with your drama as well as the very sensible entries :)

kyla_t said...

sayang...read my blog.dun link.i got in.

Raihan said...

Okay..here's what's due...

From the top:
Anonymous...I was back in SGP now I'm back in Dubai.Yes I went nuts over the GSS and now I'm going nuts over the credit card bills.Heh.Will be updating more soon but I'd like to know....who art thou? Tak mau lah merahsiakan diri...

RoyalEvil...awak MEMANG rockstar aperr....

MsDynaMite...I WAS hoping to tersermpak with some bloggers tapi korang macam sembunyi aje bila Raihan kat Singapore...apa nie...tak sayang kita eh...HMPH!

DyaNNa...See above.I DID enjoy shopping.Sampai meluat!!

rahsia...what can i say?unless you're an FBI agent or a Russian spy then I can allow u to stay RAHSIA...or else....REVEAL THYSELF!

Kimita...LINK ME?Of course...I'll be honoured to be linked by you...that means...I can link you and once again,widen my blogging circle.TADAAAA!!

Lyana....Kita belum Arab...kita getting more and more awtah mama but not Arab yet...hehh...I need help!AMAK!

Elista....pleased to meet ya...tak mau paisei leave message...kita suka tengok message...kita rasa lebih disayangi :)Thank u liking what I write walaupun merepek nak mampos...heheh.And surprisingly,bila I balik Dubai, I found out ada sale here EVERYWHERE also and it's BETTER than GSS!REALLY!Eg. SIngapore Prada sale up to 30%-50% aje tapi sini sampai 70%...naiklah demam terkejut kita.Heh.

NuwulPink....tulah...kita nampak awak leave message kat SEMUA orang punya blog except mine...*sniff*...so finally u grace mine too!Thanks.Nanti kita pon nak sebok kat awak punya...heh.

Shade....what can I say...you make my day!Kembangkan Raihan aje....macam gini kena bayar publicity rates tak?Heh.

RahYan..I was around tapi tak boleh update aje coz THAT I usually work better on my own laptop,which cant hook up to the net.I DID however, show my mom your adorable girls.She went nuts..coochie-coochie-coo...naik geram pulak!Heheh....MasyaAllah...what joy you have!

PhyZis...Thank you for liking my nonsense AND coming out in the open..heh.Gimme your link laaahh....so that I can reciprocate.

..END...
All I can say is...PHEW!
Thanks for the thoughts,everyone! :)