It's a bootie call I can't hang up on.
I'm only 23, just started my career and not going to get married yet...but my desire to have children is driving me nuts. I don't understand it. I think Azim feels the same way too. We both smile at each other when a couple walks past pushing a little pram with a wee tot gurgling inside. I know what he's thinking. Likewise for me. We've even decided the type of pram we'll use...the three-wheeler one. It looks more stable and it's aesthetically pleasing. I saw another nice one in London the other day, the kind used by long-ago English ladies-who-lunch. I think it's been brought back to modern times and oh it looks so adorable. Looks like it came straight out of an English storybook. And we'll be hopelessly indulgent parents...I know that for a fact. We croon over pricey little Laura Ashley dresses and cardigans and little-boy Timberland boots. We've decided our children will be schooled in Dubai. We've agreed on a few names. And all one worded and simple. So our children will spend more time having fun and acquiring proper kid skills in kindergarten than struggling over spelling his own name. Only thing is, I want two kids. Khalas. He wants four or more. Do I look like a waterslide to him? Raging debate still going on. Motion denied, honey. Remember, I can FAKE orgasms. We've even gone for a fertility test before our engagement. Alhamdullilah, we're both very fertile. In fact, so fertile that the clinic advised us to use maximum contraceptives or minimum contact for now because we can get pregnant very easily.Yeah...we hear you. We want kids but not now, not yet, thank you very much. Good to hear the factory's ready and super-productive though....
We sometimes talk about how our children will look like. InsyaAllah, adorable, gurgly, fat and smiley. I love smiley babies who laugh and gurgle all the time even though I'm sure they don't get the joke. An ex-Crescentian friend of mine, Izzati,has incredibly smiley, adorably beautiful little girls. They melt my heart whenver I visit her blog. Skarang dengan fairy-wings pulaakkk......heheh. And Hidayah , another ex-Crescentian too (justified proof that Crescentians are not only intelligent but also very healthy and productive)just gave birth to a little girl and has a little boy already...also super smiley and cheerful and, from what I read, extremely active and inquisitive. Awww....! I've seen babies who just can't seem to smile, like they're eternally bothered by wet diapers or some other worldly problem! Found this other blog belonging to this other girl I know vaguely (not an ex-Crescentian this time..). She's got pictures of her kid up there but every single shot of her kid shows that wee tot somewhat grumpy...not smiling at all. The kid's adorable, all chubby and round but she just doesn't smile which puts a damper on all the baby-ness.
I know if I can, I would marry Azim now and have our kids..I mean, these girls I mentioned are MY AGE and they can handle it. I'm sure I can too. It's just that, I really need to build my career now and my mother still can't let me go. I'm still my mother's little baby Raihan. Heheh...really. It's gonna take a few more years for her to let me be a mother myself. Really, she cried when I first got my period years ago. And to let me get engaged, Azim really had to work hard to win her heart. My darling mummy....anything she says. I'll make her happy first now.
Anyway, with me feeling baby-licious and all, I've lost track of time and I have a flight to London in two hours time. Gotta do my yoga and then go get ready. And I miss Azim SO MUCH.....spoke to him two days ago. Dah love again. He's so sorry. I'M so sorry. Will see him in a few days....aku pergi London, dia balik Dubai. Apa nie!! It's like a big fat conspiracy.....
Anyway, credits to the young mommies..go www.wiyah.blogspot.com ,Izzati's blog and www.tabulas.com/~shamida58, Hidayah's blog.You'll know what I mean....
Hanging up on the bootie-call, for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
fuck you bitch. do you do this on purpose? lagak dengan hidup cabin crew, duit banyak, happy, sangat bercinta dengan kau punya jantan. do you know im still in love with you? do you care? fuck you. fuck you. FUCK YOU!
hmmmm motherly instincts dah dtg eh heheheheh Insya ALLAH..
Post a Comment