Home again....home again..
Really shagged. And just got updated by Scheduling that I gotta do a Colombo trip first then my scheduled but shortened London. Well, it's okay,considering I've never been to Colombo and other crew tell me the crew hotel and the surrounding area is beautiful.
But I wanted a New York! Hmmmm.....
Watched Jackass. Hilarious, ridiculous, sadistic, disgusting and such a kickass of a movie! Favourite moments:
When the baby crocodile took a biteful of Knoxville's chest then nipple and wouldn't let go.
When Steve-O tahan berak coz he was supposed to pull a prank in this shop selling toilet bowls and stuff and he terberak in the van on the way to the shop. He actually took a dump in the van! The crew EVACUATED but the cameraman had to stay to film the whole thing and he PUKED after that.
When Steve-O finally did process more taik and went to the shop, pulled down his pants and sat in one of the showroom toilet bowls and shat...shat..SHAT!Dengan muka penuh saja!
When they played with the electrolyde pads and pasted the pad on various questionable places....
Oh I shouldn't give it all away like this. It's like cheating the cause of fine art!
Go watch it. Especially on rainy London days.
I gotta go crash hard on somewhere soft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment