As luck and technology's vulnerability would have it, the Sasser worm ate its way into my roster. Well, not that I'm complaining. I'm in London now....after a mad rush of my cancelled Karachi, adjusted schedules and a bunch of nutters in Scheduling. Thus, it remains now, I got my Damascus and Muscat removed. Could they not read my mind and give me New York? I guess not everyone has superpowers like I do..

Anyway, spent the whole first day in my hotel room, trying my darndest to figure out why Amy was crashing real hard. Should have simply switched on BBC and I would have found out in an instant that Amy's sick with the Sasser bug too. My poor laptop. She didn't know what hit her. Well, I didnt know what hit her...I really really wasted the whole day in my room, re-configuring everything and achieving nothing. I didn't know Sasser could creep into personal laptops too.....yes, yes...let's say it together....Raihan's slow.

In any case, Raihan slow ke tidak, Raihan still kinda cured most of Amy and will be curing the whole of Amy soon. She'll be back to her laptop babe self hopefully soon....she'd better be. Flight bidding for June's ending soon and I was getting sick of taking pictures of my hotel room interiors on day one.

For all its worth, London was raining and raining. Now I know what they mean by "the miserable London weather". It was kinda miserable. Real chilly, real wet and real crowded. Crowded coz it's London's public holiday on the 3rd...Bank Holiday or something so I was all smushed up on the tube as I headed to Knightsbridge. And to make matters worse, in Knightsbridge, tengah excited nak pergi Harrods, after making quite a sprint in the rain (with no umbrella)..I got "mugged" by a gypsy. Betul...tak drama Melayu. Really. I'll go into detail later at home when I'm in Dubai. It's a long story and over here, in London, pounds per Internet minute is mahal gila....gila...gila...GILA!

So, later then....

By the way, as I'm here, typing this in London Heathrow...Azim's in London Gatwick. Distance between these two destinations is around 2 hours by bus and crew are not allowed to go anywhere more than an hour away from the crew hotel. So the distance is macam nak pergi Melaka from Singapore. Tak ke sakit hati tu....!!

No comments: