I love Azim. My Azim. My soulmate. He's such a beautiful person. Inside out. And I don't really have a clear idea why he loves me so much. Though I'm not at all high-maintenance (I buy my own stuff, thank you!), I'm crazy, lazy, noisy and nosy. Not exactly wife-material plus he cooks better than I can. Sure, sure....he had the upper hand coz he used to co-run a restaurant but still, I'm supposed to have the gender head-start in culinary delights...I was born a girl. A said-goddess of the kitchen. But now a woman who can only fry. Blah...blah....blah.
But Azim loves me. He loves me back for the mishap that I am. And though I can never define why, I'll just be eternally grateful for that.
I know not why I am in a lovey mood.....I guess I just miss him. He went for a Karachi turnaround, one which I have been offloaded from because of my Tylenol allergy rash outbreak yesterday (yes...drama,drama,drama!). He'll be back in the afternoon. I'm going to have breakfast, go to the gym and then go hunt for his birthday gift. That's better than going nuts.
By the way, I'm allergic to nuts too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment