alrighty here goes....i got a jab in my left arm. Dephtanus-something-something and Tetanus-something-something. all I know is the somethings end up hurting like a mother. I got plenty sync-ed out. well, no pain, no flight ticket to dubai. met my galpal Farhana @ Ana today for a teensy moment. It's been awhile, hasn't it, babe? The soccer matches, the gallery gossip, our "hunky" men...wouldn't re-live it but won't regret it. good luck for that THANG...k?
anyways, this weekend shall be a busy one. but it's the kind of busy that saves me from the chore of tagging along with my mummy and nenek to a Malay void deck WEDDING. so it's bittersweet salvation. really, void deck weddings can make me cry. not out of being touched by that special day of a couple united by love for life...but out of madness by the makciks who make these weddings their own little runway, with creations from Kedai Emas Ming Sheng, Giftwell Gold or Golden Chance. You know what I'm talking about....Malay bling-bling. Yeah....bring it on! Blind me, why don't you? There was once my nenek forgot to wear her gold chain (that looks like a rantai basikal to me) to a particular wedding and she got all overly flustered that it got on the nerves of my uncle (who was her child/supir of choice that weekend). He finally blurt out, "Mak, mak bapak pengantin tak timbang barang kemas orang yang datang tau!" That kinda hit bullseye coz the nenek went all silent and merajok-like. Anyway, me, who was in the back seat, could not help cracking up. Both me and my uncle were in my nenek's bad books for a week!
So okay this weekend's just packed wit things to do and places to go wit Azim. I'm so glad he's with me in this.....he's amazing. I remember again and again why I love this guy so much. Honey, you rock my world. Oh...and Christmas Day's gonna be the Engagement Day for my good fren Nazir!! Really happy to hear the news from him a few days ago. Gonna be at his engagement and gonna also meet up with all my old frens there so it's really good timing, before I leave for Dubai. I might sound all light and happy now because I am. But I know as the 31st draws nearer it's gonna hit really hard that I am going to be away from all the people I love (except for Azim) for at least 6 months. And when that feeling comes, I'm gonna want to cry. And it's not coz of the Malay bling-bling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment