my mother and my nenek said I'm very garang. they said when Azim and I have an argument, Azim seems like the dimunitive one and I'm the mean, nasty ogre. well, they didn't really say it that way verbatim. i summarized and translated. initially, i objected. I told them they were just big old betrayers, dissing me and siding Azim. mentang-mentanglah the bakal menantu always "angkat" them! cheh! but i had my epiphany yesterday, while releasing some rectal pressure. i realized i am really scary when i'm angry and Azim has mastered the art of careful selective anger-dodgers. i throw big, loud angry words at him, he skillfully swerves my attack with a slight, but silent,nod of comprehension (or indifference, whichever!) or a quiet word or two of non-hostile shotback. i am, of course, not yet contained of my anger, even more agitated and i fire and i shoot and i burn.....and he just lets me smother myself in flames, by being quiet and sane. And because of that, he seems like the smaller one while i'm the big loud fiery monster. Well, I am an Arien. Being fiery, hot-tempered and stubborn is my thing. But then, so is Azim! Both of us were born on the same day same month but different year. 20th April 1979 for him. 1981 for me. So he should be all boiling molten lava too! But he isn't. Not with me,at least. I dunno, I guess it's his threshold of tolerance...he upped the scales when it comes to me.I guess we all know that if he erupts and I erupt, the argument would last for DAYS and that can be really stupid coz our arguments are ALWAYS about something really stupid and trivial. It's just the anger that I emit.....very hot air blowing in no direction. So thanks to him, when we quarrel, we usually kiss and make up (or make-out..heehee) within an hour or two. Pretty nifty. Now that's what I call REAL anger management.



Thought for the day:
A Lesson In Punctuation
He punctuates: "A woman, without her man, is nothing.
She punctuates:"A woman: without her, man is nothing.



Get ready for the gender-benders, everyone.

No comments: